Policy & Compliance Analyst, Ad Platforms
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
Apple Advertising Platforms is redefining advertising on mobile devices while reaching hundreds of millions of iPhone and iPad users around the world. With Ad Platforms, advertisers and publishers get access to the most engaged consumers in the market. We're looking for a key contributor to join this exciting and fast-paced organization. We are seeking a strong analyst who thinks creatively and is seriously interested in playing an active role in the future of advertising! The policy and compliance analyst will provide a technical lens to the business operations team, helping our organization make critical & informed decisions involving policy creation & enforcement, risk assessment, fraud mitigation, and platform policy compliance. This role involves significant interaction with groups across Advertising Platforms including business operations, policy, and data analytics. They will be comfortable handling large data sets, modeling, analysis, written presentations, and will wield a solid understanding of market trends and competitive platforms. They are strong at research and a critical problem solver with a creative eye to spot trends and interpret data.
- Knowledgeable about advertising law and regulations.
- Ability to investigate policy and conduct research projects.
- Inquisitive with an ability to navigate ambiguity as it pertains to policy and regulations.
- Can integrate new information and make decisions based on multiple factors and options available.
- Take initiative, is self-directed, solutions oriented and is keen to collabrate with others.
- High attention to detail, organization, team-orientation, and able to work under tight schedule.
- Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Mastery of Keynote and Excel/Numbers.
- Conduct policy creation, enforcement, and risk analysis. Monitor and report out policy infringement or fraudulent trends - Aligning business policy with partners across Apple and call out concerns. - Monitor legislative and regulatory developments and law enforcement cases on the industry - Monitor and optimize policy effectiveness and analyses to maximize user experience, revenue and performance - Advise our daily policy operations, process, and customer communications - Conduct industry analysis, and deliver policy insights and recommendations - Develop and maintain centralized platform policy documentation to act as department reference guide - Conduct ad hoc scenario analysis in support of product, service, and policy initiatives - Conduct ongoing analysis of policy, fraud trends, and platform susceptibility - Support cross-functional teams executing manual ad review - Apply takeaways and drive efficiencies with how this platform maintains, creates and enforces policy - Take actions and build relationships as a primary influencer for compliance and fraud systems and tools - Ensure our platform initiatives compliant with Apple policy at large
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s above (Law, Public Policy, Political Science or similar are preferred)
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.