Channel Partner, Ad Platforms Partner Development, Greater China
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are seeking an outstanding and driven Ad Platforms Channel Partner Manager to work with Mobile Measurement Partners (MMPs), Campaign Management Partners (CMPs) and agencies to drive app discovery and promotion across Apple Services. You have very strong communication and interpersonal skills. You are highly collaborative, strategic, inventive, customer focused, team oriented, and have the ability to work independently to meet revenue and business objectives by developing a channel partnership ecosystem in Greater China. You have a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets in the mobile and app developer space with performance type agencies and other channel partners.
- Experienced in leading indirect sales channels - agencies, CMPs, MMPs.
- Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem in Greater China (including both domestic and export China) as well as the performance and search marketplace.
- Strategic sales aptitude and the ability to work closely with agencies, CMPs and MMPs to strategically unlock new business revenue opportunities.
- Strong business sense and business analysis capability to drive partner business keep growing
- Excellent communications and presentation skills - both in person and online.
- Outstanding collaboration skills and able to make progress with multiple stakeholders
- Extremely professional and positive attitude.
- Track record of strong channel partnership management with excellent revenue growth.
- Passionate about the Apple Brand.
• Manage relationships with agencies, CMPs, MMPs to unlock the investment in the Ad Platforms. • Maintain high level outreach via email, phone, online and face-to-face meetings with channel partners to ensure a strong business pipeline. • Develop a strategy across prospect clients as well as existing customers with the channel partners. • Partner with Client Partner and Platform Specialist to ensure accurate execution and alignment with customer and business objectives. • Manage channel partners in a scalable way to grow sustainably. • Collaborate with the Channel Partnership teams in other regions to share best practices and get aligned. • Use internal and external data sets to understand how to best grow our customers business.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent.