App Store Senior Designer - Product & Design
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Imagine what you could do here? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. The App Store is the largest gaming platform in the world. In 2008, we launched with 500 apps and games. Now there are millions. And in 2019 we started another chapter with Apple Arcade, the first of its kind game subscription service for mobile, desktop and the living room that now features over 200 new and exclusive games, including original releases from renowned creators, greatest hits from the App Store and timeless classics that everyone can pick up and play. Product & Design is looking for a world-class Senior Designer. This is a role for the visual designer, communicator and problem solver who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can deliver end-to-end design across media types, screens, formats and technologies; and who can collaborate well with others. This is a creative position dedicated to shaping story lines while maintaining a deep understanding of digital curation.
- Experience creating and leading the output of editorial design product
- Passion for a wide variety of editorial and digital design
- Fluency across graphic design, typography, photography and illustration
- Conceptual thinker who is strategically-entered
- Demonstrates command of visual and communication design principles
- Authors, shares and merchandises ideas in a cogent and inspiring manner
- Delivers highly-resolved works at the intersection of culture and design
- Clear and concise communication, organization skills and ability to work across time zones
- Demonstrated mastery of Adobe Creative and iWork suites
- Ability to prototype visual design work in situation
- Strong photographic sensibility; sourcing, editing, re-touching or capturing
- A keen ability to create work under minimal supervision, as well as package and present solutions to the wider creative team. Quickly and beautifully.
- Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in delivering strategic ideas across digital, social or static form factors.
- Clear and concise communication and organization skills
- Has passion about the Apple brand and relentless in preserving its authenticity
We are looking for talent, who - Is a fountain of ideas and creative thinking who can think and implement quickly, laterally, independently or collaboratively - Experienced in developing and executing an editorial design strategy and has an advanced understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across platforms and audiences - Demonstrates strong user experience sensibilities with an uncanny level of curiosity; keeps up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies and resources - Collaborates with Creatives, Project Managers, Business Owners and Executives to solve complex problems with simple solutions - Has experience developing prototypes for a variety of platforms and use cases; can rapidly prototype their ideas across a myriad of Apple devices, experiences and scenarios - Has a passion for nurturing relationships, managing and mentoring creatives, and can use that rapport to align teams around a vision - Has a keen understanding of local market creative and cultural nuances - An ability to work on a global teams, across time zones, date lines and traditional routine
- Bachelor's degree in Web, Graphic, Information, Communication design or equivalent. - 5+ years relevant design experience; bonus for tours in publishing, magazines, or content creation/delivery. - Please apply with your English CV and portfolio.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.