Cellular Software Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Join the Wireless Technologies and Eco-Systems (WTE) organization and drive innovation that matters! As part of the Wireless team you we will be working on building solutions for Wireless technologies. We are looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment. Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Wireless SW Developing Team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- 3+ years hands on experience in cellular protocol stack (NAS/RRC/PDCP/RLC/MAC) developing role.
- Deep knowledge of LTE or NR protocol as well as end to end system.
- Experienced in LTE/NR protocol feature development.
- Experienced in cellular system design as plus.
- Experienced in LTE/NR firmware development as plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Design and develop cellular protocol stack software. - Bring up iOS productions with cellular features. - Analyze and optimize cellular performance. - Drive cellular issue troubleshooting, debugging and resolving. - Support all kinds of production tests - Good communication skill. - Self-motivated. - Think differently with creative ideas.
Education & Experience
Master degree in Wireless Communications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent. PHD in EE a plus.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.