App Store Business Analyst
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
The AMP Moderation group is seeking a bright and motivated analyst to help ensure accuracy and integrity across iTunes Store and App Store discovery features. The ideal candidate has demonstrable analytic skills and is comfortable working with data in various environments and formats.
- Results-oriented, persistent, and meticulous.
- Comfortable with a deadline-driven work environment.
- Adept at managing a variety of responsibilities and high volume of information.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English.
- Native fluency in Chinese.
- Additional language skills e.g. Japanese, or Korean a plus.
- Background in fraud investigations a plus.
- Experience with SQL / Python / Tableau a plus.
- Understanding of digital distribution platforms, payment structures, content marketing and user acquisition a plus.
This is a full-time position based in Beijing, China. The AMP Moderation group works alongside a team of data scientists to evaluate and take action on signs of fraud, abuse, and manipulation. Analysts in this role are integral to the worldwide customer experience of all Apple Media products, and are able to provide valuable insights to a variety of teams across Apple, ultimately affecting support policies, operational processes, and product direction. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Analyzing data for the purposes of risk mitigation using multiple internal tools for investigations. Consistently exercising sound judgement to identify potential problems and provide solutions. Participating in and / or leading projects to enhance tools and features. Creating and updating documentation for policy and processes. The position requires excellent communication skills, resourcefulness, and ingenuity in solving problems. The candidate must also be prepared to work with minimal supervision while managing a variety of responsibilities.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience