Online Store Operations Partnership Program Manager, China
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Operations and Supply Chain
The Apple Online Store (AOS) is seeking an Online Store Operations Partnership Program Manager to support the growing number of partnership platforms in China. The Online Store Operations Partnership Program Manager will work with cross-functional teams within Apple as well as external partners to facilitate and coordinate product launches, capital projects and ad-hoc operational projects. Often working against aggressive time lines, this individual will help deliver flawless execution with exceptional end-to-end customer experience and operational excellence. The successful candidate will be able to think both breadth and depth, someone who can think big picture yet not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to dig into the details and get the work done. This individual is organized and detail-oriented, thrives in an ambiguous environment and can think clearly in fast-moving situations. He or she must also be persistent, closely working with external partners to deliver an Apple-experience on their platforms. A critical key to success is the ability to gain alignment by proactively partnering and effective communication with all levels across both Apple and partner cross-functional teams such as Digital Content Management, Commercial Team, Operations, Engineering, Contact Center, and counterparts in GC, RPAC, EMEA and WW Online Store Operations teams.
- Proven track record of initiating and driving programs or projects end-to-end in a highly-matrixed environment.
- Extensive operational experience and project management background, preferably with an e-Commerce, internet or omni-channel environment.
- Ability to influence external partners to deliver an Apple-experience to customers.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key internal partners, skilled at influencing and communicating across geographies, cultures, time-zones and organization levels.
- Strong business acumen with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Proactive team-player with a can-do attitude and a sense of ownership.
- Excel at effectively managing multiple efforts simultaneously in an environment that is under constant changes in timeline and strategy.
- Thrives under ambiguity and chaos. Ability to work under time pressure.
- A curious mind to continuously ask probing questions.
- Great attention to details.
- Deep and creative problem solving skills and ability to implement scalable solutions.
- Mandarin Chinese language skills required.
In this role, the Online Store Operations Partnership Program Manager will focus on four key areas: New Product Introduction: Partner with WW NPI Readiness team and regional cross-functional teams to build regional launch execution strategy. Champion key technical requirements critical to successful launches in region and drive projects to implementation. Identify, develop and support new operational processes required to drive and scale product launch as launch complexity grows. Ensure pre-launch readiness, identify and resolve potential gating issues, and execute according to the Plan of Record. Troubleshoot any post-launch operational problems with relevant cross-functional teams and drive to resolution. Conduct post-mortem with external partner as well as Apple cross-functional teams to drive learnings and identify opportunities to improve future launch readiness. Capital Projects Engage with both WW and regional Product Management teams to understand upcoming capital projects related to Partnerships. Influence decisions through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach. Determine how new features and functionalities launched will impact NPI process and ensure a scalable process is implemented for future NPIs. Author key requirements in the business case and BRD. Attend design playbacks, flag key concerns and drive to resolution prior to feature release. Act as SME for the new feature or functionality within Store Ops to drive appropriate decisions for NPI planning and execution. Key Promotional Programs Act as an advisor to the programs team on execution strategy to ensure smooth promotional program launches. Operational Excellence Partner with Contact Center Readiness, Retail Fulfillment Operations (RFO), Order Administration (OA), IS&T to resolve critical operational issues and concerns. Coordinate with these cross-functional teams to drive continuous process improvement.