Education Account Executive
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Region, Hong Kong
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Education Sales organization drives the adoption of Apple products and services into the K12 Education market. This in turn, enriches the lives of millions of students and teachers around the world. Our sales team is the face of Apple to our customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help K12 Education customers transform the way people teach and learn — while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the accounts we manage — at all levels from tactical to strategic. We craft a vision that can encourage customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to build plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution. As an Apple Education Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving adoption of Apple products and solutions in education market in Hong Kong and Macau. You will need to work with internal parties, channels and solution partners to deliver the business goals. Business operation and pipeline management through Salesforce are needed. New business generation will be required.
- Have proven account relationship in K12 schools in Hong Kong.
- Must have proven account development experience.
- Have track record in driving sales program will be an advantage.
- Have a high level of understanding of mobility and infrastructure solutions.
- Have experience in orchestra different parties to achieve the business goals in complex organization matrix.
- Have ability to handle conflicts internally or externally.
- Have ability to come up solutions and flexibility to meet business priorities.
- Detail-minded, organized in thinking and reporting.
- Have the ability to perform solution demo will be an added value.
- Have good presentation skills and be able to deliver the value proposition and Apple solutions to meet the needs.
- Speak fluent Cantonese, English and Putonghua.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience.
- A degree holder is required.
Presenting Apple solutions for education audience and demonstrating how Apple solutions can best meet customer needs. These presentations are provided for groups at seminars, briefings, conferences, and workshops, as well as for individual customers where-ever opportunities exist. Providing consultative services on development or integration of Apple products and solutions in school curriculum. Developing and supporting partners who provide professional development for teachers in order to cover the rapidly growing needs from a fast growing customer base. Collaborating channel partners to deliver Apple solutions. Building lighthouse schools as references for local and regional use.