Business Lead, Video - Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Region, Hong Kong
Software and Services
Do you love movies and have a passion for video content? Do you have in-depth management experience in the video industry? If so, you could be the Video Business Lead we are looking for! We are seeking a hardworking, expert and innovation-focused team member to further expand our Video business in Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan. As the perfect addition to our team, you should demonstrate excellent skills leading complex partnerships, an eye for detail, be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with a positive attitude.
- We're looking for an extensive business background in the TV / Movie industry, with experience working in a Movie Studio, a Video platform provider or a leading broadcaster.
- You'll have in-depth knowledge of video content, across all business models.
- You love working with international peers collaboratively; you're a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners and stakeholders.
- You're able to analyze and communicate results to leaders, and are capable to understand Apple’s overall priorities.
- You have outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You've proven your ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- Your communication skills are excellent and you're resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
- You have strong leadership skills with a true appreciation for diversity, one of Apple's core values.
- Your deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s products, and mobile technology will make you a valued member of our team.
- Define the strategy and lead the Video team in Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan, driving engagement and growth. - Acquire new partners with one goal: Entertain more people with better content. - Inspire the content team to craft the best editorial experience. - Partner closely with our marketing team to build iconic and impactful campaigns. - Define clear and tangible business priorities and monitor / partner for perfect execution. - Identify new market trends, business opportunities and manage key industry relationships. - Work closely with Operations to ensure timely deliveries and excellent customer service. - Provide excellent reporting to all team members across the organization. - Be a passionate advocate for Apple, showing strong attention to detail, high energy and positivity.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- Fluency in English, with Mandarin and/or Cantonese language ability strongly preferred.
- This role is based in either Hong Kong or Taipei.