Hong Kong, Hong Kong Region, Hong Kong
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We belive the people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- 10 to 15 years retail construction management experience
- Minimum of 5+ years specifically in ground-up high quality construction of retail, office, civic or museum buildings
- You have handled groundbreaking innovative building systems with expertise in facades, exterior systems and interior finishes
- You have experience in cost and schedule creation and management to achieve outcomes of the store development, including generating key achievements and overseeing contractor and architect schedules to meet the project program set out
- You have successfully led design and consultancy groups for development projects, secure entitlements, variances and approvals for unique and innovative buildings
- Partner with real estate team to negotiate terms of leases and agreements for spaces and parcels consistent with design approaches crafted for a future development
Primary role is building new stores, and maintaining a market of stores after opening. Sets and implements remodel strategy for current stores within a market to bring the stores to current business needs. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Education & Experience
Education in Architecture, Engineering or applicable degree with graduate studies preferred