Senior Thin Film Equipment Engineer and Process Engineer
Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for Senior Thin Film Equipment Engineer and Process Engineer to develop new processes and designs for the panel displays. This is an excellent opportunity to work on the forefront of panel development with an exemplary company consistently bringing innovations in the industry. As a Senior Thin film engineers, you will have responsibility to maintain equipment and process to ensure the development of technologies fulfillment.
- Require good experience in flat panel display Thin Film equipment and process, i.e. PECVD, PVD, ELA, Oxide TFT and/or LTPS TFT
- Experienced in management of display related field, i.e. Fab operation, Yield improvement, SOP documentation, DOE design and R&D activities
- Effective written and spoken interpersonal skills in English
- Self-motivated and willing to take challenges to new technology
- Background with TFT device engineering
As a Senior Thin Film Engineer, you will have responsibility to maintain related equipments and process performance well. Also develop new technologies and collaborate with cross-function team to fulfill the development of advanced display. Work as an Asia based of Thin Film Equipment & Process Engineer position Work closely with the Apple HQ Team in California and Apple industrial partners in Asia to develop the new flat panel devices that enable the best display performance of products Achieve the best performance using an optimized manufacturing process for the future products Optimize and improve existing TFT backplane processes for new Apple products
Education & Experience
Normally requires MS degree in engineering plus a minimum 5 years experience, or Bachelor degree plus a minimum of 7 years experience
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.