Senior Defect Engineer
Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We believe this is an excellent opportunity to work on the New Technology project in the exemplary company consistently bringing innovations in the industry.
- 7+ years of semiconductor processing experience in clean room environment
- In-depth knowledge and experience on defect detection, containment, and root cause analysis
- Familiarity with KLA or AOI defect inspection tool and ability on recipe setup/optimization
- Good command on skills of data collection, analysis, and characterization
- Deep understanding of wafer process integration
- In-depth knowledge of quality management methods is a plus
- Effective written and spoken interpersonal skills in English
- Self-motivated and willing to take challenges to new technology
- Good personality with creative, aggressive, hands-on working style
Your role is to establish wafer defect inspection modules and methods to drive for new process improvement. You will need to work closely with internal process team and external vendors. We are looking for individuals who are very innovative with a proven track record in both development phase and volume manufacturing.
Education & Experience
M.S (or above) in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science or similar disciplines.