Area Manager, Apple Support
Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
You’re passionate about supporting others to achieve the highest level of service in every interaction. You obsess over the customer experience. You’re a role model and leader who advocates for their team. You’re invested in your work relationships and hold yourself and your team to a high standard of accountability. You’re naturally curious and gravitate towards tools and resources that enrich your team. If you are ready to inspire and lead, join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. This position will be responsible for managing multiple teams that support our current Advisors that provide focused customer support for Apple products/services. Executes according to business requirements cascading from upper management.
- 5~8 Years in a management capacity in a large or multi-site inbound call/contact/e-care center
- Knowledge of call center management tools such as Network Queue call routing, ACDs, call tracking systems, internet technology and reporting, IVRs, and core call center metrics
- Experience in working with human resources areas of the business that are pertinent to employee management
- Mac technical support experience a plus
- Fluent communication (written & spoken) in English and Mandarin due to role supporting respective countries
- Group/business level consulting, recommending strategic direction and operational strategies, contributions to policy planning, program development, staffing, strategy and budget planning, identify trends and forecast business needs. - Communicate to direct and extended team, ensuring delivery and understanding of the message. - Manage direct staff of 6-8 team managers ensuring they exceed standard performance goals. - Effectively execute on management and administrative tasks such as holding staff meetings, conducting regular one-on-one’s, hiring, development of employee performance management, defining goals and expectations for direct staff, and calibration between sites. - Work with other AppleCare Managers on initiatives to improve aspects of the business. Drive operational improvements, improve customer satisfaction, share standard methodologies, seek & take action on improvement opportunities. - May require working non-standard business hours such as evenings and weekends.