Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that is revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you love analytical thinking and problem solving? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to build business solutions for Apple?
- Personal Effectiveness: Creative Thinking, Learning Agility, Flexible and shows initiative.
- Project management, process management, problem-solving & presentation skills.
- Able to work as part of a virtual global/regional team with cultural, language, and time zone differences.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and work independently with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills i.e. able to juggle several projects concurrently.
- Excellent English communication and influencing skills.
- Some travel to other countries is required.
- Able to travel in a short notice.
JOB SUMMARY Design and deploy secure networks inline with corporate directives and standards. Provide operational support and to work with relevant vendors and carriers on securing an infrastructure environment that is stable and available to employees in our China/APAC offices and call centers. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES Design, deploy, lead & support China/APAC WANs, LANs, WLANs, Internet Gateways, Firewalls & Remote Access infrastructures. Design, deploy, lead & support sites/regional Internet. Project Management – able to work directly with the biz to quickly identify their needs and provide an appropriate solution in-line with global standards. 24X7 management & support of China/APAC Network & Telecoms infrastructure. Able to represent Asia-Pacific effectively in any global/regional technical discussions or initiatives. Provide formal and informal training for end-users and/or team members as needed. Work with various infrastructure vendors and telecommunication carriers’ incl. negotiating contracts, goods & services. KEY PARTNERS All functional departments in the region. E.g HR, Finance, AppleCare. TERRITORY COVERAGE China and Asia Pacific countries
Education & Experience
Degree in Computer Science, IT, Telecommunications or equivalent
- Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple, What will you do?
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.