iTunes & App Store Retail - Head of Taiwan & Hong Kong
Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
Sales and Business Development
Do you have a strong working knowledge of the retail environment, consumer marketing skills, and experience negotiating business partnership deals? We're looking for somebody like this to join our iTunes & App Store Retail team. You'll be responsible for driving the sales and marketing programs for our gift cards and code businesses, including in-store placement, product launches, promotions and in-store execution, as well as e-commerce and B2B channels in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- Significant experience in strategic sales account management. Preferably in relation to retail channels including consumer electronics, department, mass merchant, grocery, pharmacy, convenience and specialty.
- Data analysis and critical thinking to connect business opportunities.
- Demonstrated success in developing and driving successful sales and marketing programs.
- Strong negotiation and creative skills with experience navigating complex sales.
- Action-oriented, energetic person who is able to quickly build trusted relationships with customers and internal teams.
- Knowledge and experience in the retail landscape and the gift card market is a plus.
- Action-oriented, able to deal with ambiguity, drive for results, socially savvy, works with the highest level of integrity and trust, strong command skills, organizational & strategic agility, sense of humor, discernment and able to motivate others.
- This position to be based in Apple’s Taiwan office and will require regular travel in Taiwan and to Hong Kong.
- Languages: Mandarin and English required. Fluency in Cantonese is a plus.
Analysis of market, sales, opportunities and performance KPIs. Develop and implement strategies to grow and increase sales and profitability of the Gift Cards and Code business. Lead and implement all aspects of retail channel expansion. Develop and manage sales forecasts, merchandising, marketing budgets and track performance of programs. Manage day-to-day relationships between iTunes & App Store content team and iTunes & App Store Gift Card retail accounts. Develop, negotiate and close strategic deals that drive significant sales growth in retail accounts. Identify suitable industry partners and negotiate and secure contracts that deliver substantial business for iTunes. Work effectively with Finance, Apple product groups, operations, marketing and other internal groups to support customer needs.
Education & Experience