Panel Process Engineer
Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We believe this is an excellent opportunity to work on the New Technology project in the exemplary company consistently bringing innovations in the industry.
- 7+ years hands-on experience on panel process fabrication and production
- In depth knowledge on panel process integration
- Hands-on experience on panel photo and etch module process is a plus
- Experience on equipment maintenance is a plus
- Good command on skills of data collection, analysis, and characterization.
- Effective written and spoken interpersonal skills in English
- Self-motivated and willing to take challenges to new technology
- Good personality with creative, aggressive, hands-on working style
Your role is to develop key module processes and panel process integration of a new flow. You are also responsible to collaborate with upstream/downstream team for process improvement. We are looking for individuals who are very innovative with a proven track record in both development phase and volume manufacturing.
Education & Experience
M.S (or above) in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science or similar disciplines.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.