Senior Packaging Engineer
Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We believe this is an excellent opportunity to work on the New Technology project in the exemplary company consistently bringing innovations in the industry.
- 7+ years of semiconductor or related backend and packaging experience.
- In depth knowledge and hands-on on high precision die pick and place tool and process (e,g. Besi/Datacon)
- Experiences on equipment design/customization is a plus
- Understanding on process integration (wafer or panel process) is a plus
- Good command on skills of data collection, analysis, and characterization.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, fast learner
- Effective written and spoken interpersonal skills in English
- Self-motivated and willing to take challenges to new technology
- Good personality with creative, aggressive, hands-on working style.
Your role is to interface between internal product/device design, quality, supply chain, and the external suppliers to develop and deploy new packaging technologies. We are looking for individuals who are very innovative with a proven track record to bring packaging solution from concept to high-volume manufacturing.Optimize and improve existing packaging processes for new Apple products.
Education & Experience
M.S (or above) in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science or similar disciplines.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.