OEM Process Re-engineering
Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
Operations and Supply Chain
Do you want to be part of a team critical to the success of Apple? Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are seeking for an OEM Process Re-engineering to lead business process re-engineering projects. You will design or develop a solution for complex problems and apply project management methodology to support the completion of key projects with a focus on Supply Chain & Production Operations Management. You will develop the strategic direction, goals, objectives and key measurement systems to ensure the business goals are met.
- Ability to create processes from a business need or issue
- Experience managing medium (6-8 month) to large (8-12+month) projects with ability to manage deadlines
- Great leadership skills and ability to inspire team members.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally in a fast paced environment; strong communication and coordination skill to achieve project goals.
- Self-motivated and proactive, who can demonstrate creativities and critical thinking capabilities.
- Excellent knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Ability to perform robust business process analysis and recommend solutions
- Literacy with MS Word, MS Excel, and basic project planning tools
- Has 2+ years experience in project management
Process development and issue resolution Lead cross-functional communication between Apple Internal project teams and external vendors. Manages project risk throughout the life of the project Develops and maintains issues logs to ensure accountability to the resolution of key issues Incorporates Apple standard methodologies for Project Management to ensure consistent delivery of a quality project Communicates with customers and partners to ensure quality of product and service Provides customers and partners with alternatives when key problems surface on the project Provides consulting expertise through effective communication to customers, partners, management, staff and peers to ensure expectations are met Experience / History of taking initiative to drive/lead/coordinate an effort among a team of people (formal project or not.)
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or above
- Experience with advanced supply chain systems preferred
- SAP or major ERP system experience is preferred
- B2B communications (EDI, XML, FTP) experience is beneficial
- MFG / OEM BPR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Process or Industrial Engineering experience preferred
- Direct Operational or IS&T experience preferred
- International manufacturing experience a plus
- Some direct experience with Information System / Business Enterprise Application (PLUS: ERP or other inventory tracking/order processing systems.) Ability to develop test scenarios to exercise/validate software application features.
- Experience working in dynamic environment with time-critical launch dates (not typically subject to negotiation.)
- Highly organized and able to identify critical path issues, and logically resolve obstacles based on relative dependencies.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.