Senior Advance Photo Process Engineers
Longtan, Taiwan, Taiwan
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for Senior Photo process Engineers and Equipment Engineers to develop new processes and designs for the panel displays used in award-winning Apple products. This is an excellent opportunity to work on the forefront of panel development with an exemplary company consistently bringing innovations in the industry. As part of Panel Systems, you will have responsibility to successfully develop new products through the technical direction of highly talented cross-functional engineering teams and supplier partners specialized in the development of panels.
- Hands-on experience, in-depth technical knowledge, and proven track record in Photo process and development for new display technology
- Required experience in flat panel display process and equipment technology, i.e. Photo Lithography and Integration function for next generation display.
- Experienced in management of display and related field, i.e.Semi or TFT process, Semi or TFT equipment,R&D activities
- New photo relative material evaluation which include optical property improvement, high resolution resist, polyimide material and process development for next generation product.
- English written and verbal communication skills
- The willingness and ability to travel
- Self-motivated and willing to take challenges to new technology
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
As a Senior Process Engineer, you will look for new materials and develop next generation technology for advanced display panels from the concept to the productivity verification. As a Senior Panel Process Engineer, you will find out how to modify the equipment and maintain the performance well in Photo Lithography to fulfill the process development of advanced display. Work as an Asia based position Work closely with the Apple HQ Team in California and Apple industrial partners in Asia to develop the new flat panel devices that enable the best display performance of products Achieve the best performance using an optimized manufacturing process for the future products New organic material development and high resolution photo resist evaluation Low temperature curing under-fill material and optical enhancement material evaluation.
Education & Experience
Normally requires MS degree in engineering with 5 years and above experiences, or Bachelor degree with 7 years and above experiences
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.