Senior Thin Film Equipment Engineer and Process Engineer
Longtan, Taiwan, Taiwan
JOB SUMMARY: Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for Senior Photo process integration Engineers and Equipment Engineers to develop new processes and designs for the panel displays used in award-winning Apple products. This is an excellent opportunity to work on the forefront of panel development with an exemplary company consistently bringing innovations in the industry. As part of Panel Systems, you will be part of team to successfully develop new products through the technical direction of cross-functional engineering teams and supplier partners specialized in the development of panels.
- Hands-on experience, in-depth technical knowledge, and proven track record in Photo process and development for new display technology
- Solid experience in flat panel display process and equipment technology, i.e. Photo Lithography and Integration function for display.
- Experienced in management of display and related field, i.e.Semi or TFT process, equipment,R&D activities
- New material evaluation and process development for next generation product.
- EFFECTIVE WRITTEN AND SPOKEN INTERPERSONAL SKILLS IN ENGLISH
- The willingness and ability to travel
- Self-motivated and willing to take challenges to new technology
- STRONG WORK ETHIC WITH A HIGH DEGREE OF FLEXIBILITY
You will look for new materials and develop next generation technology for advanced display panels from the concept to the productivity verification. As a Senior Panel Process integration Engineer, you will find out how to modify the equipment and maintain the performance well in Photo Lithography to fulfill the process development of advanced display. - Work closely with the Apple HQ Team in California and Apple industrial partners in Asia to develop the new flat panel devices that enable the best display performance of products - Work as an Asia based location - Achieve the best performance using an optimized manufacturing process for the future products - Optimize and improve existing TFT backplane processes for new Apple products
Education & Experience
Normally requires MS degree in engineering with 5 years and above experiences, or Bachelor degree with 7 years and above experiences
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.