Longtan, Taiwan, Taiwan
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We believe this is an excellent opportunity to work on the New Technology project in the exemplary company consistently bringing innovations in the industry. Apple is looking for a world-class Process Engineer to develop new panel processes and equipment for Apple products by closely working with external display partners and internal engineering. You will have responsibility for equipment and process bring up to demonstrate capabilities of prototype display panels.
- You will have hands-on experience and proven track record in the relevant areas in flat panel industry, advanced process technology development, and associated equipment
- Demonstrated ability to perform process DOE and failure analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The willingness and ability to travel are required
- Preferred Qualifications (Qualified candidates shall have at least one of following specialties:)
- Thin film deposition process development and characterizations
- OLED evaporation process with patterning experience
- Evaporation material and process integration and associated equipment design and development
- OLED device architecture design and optimization
- Failure analysis with OLED products and process DOE performed experience
Work closely with in region engineers, engineers in California, and Apple equipment and consumables suppliers to bring up equipment and set up processes for prototype display panels Lead engineering investigations on advanced processes to improve process stability and capabilities. Analyze trade-offs between performance, manufacturability, schedule and cost Work with the Development Operations Team to establish Standard Operating Procedure for operating and maintaining process equipment. Establish process baseline, optimize process window, and improve process capabilities.
Education & Experience
PhD degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Material, Optics Engineering with 3+ years experience or Bachelor/MS degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Material, Optics Engineering with 5+ years experience
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.