Technical Program Manager - Camera
Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- - You have minimum 10 years of manufacturing or operational experience. Incumbent should have a good track record of managing the technical bring-up of new products from an operational, technical or design perspective.
- - You have fluent English with excellent communication skills and ability to comprehend and articulate complex technical issues
- - You willing to travel outside of designated country. This could reach 50% on peak demand period.
- - You are able to work under time pressure and adaptable to flex work hours for international conference calls.
- - Systematic and organized approach in problem solving and data analysis
- - Self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details
NPI - We collaborate with R&D/Engineering/Supply Management team for timely deployment of new projects - Work with Module Integrators (MI) for controls runs and line/equipment certification RAMP MANAGEMENT - Serve as Technical lead to perform Factory readiness review with MI and Supply Management team for maximizing the fastest way to ramp production line to the MPS. - Identify, prioritize and manage key technical risks associated with a product to enable the quality ramp of a product. - Liaise with Engineering and MI for equipment deployment and Machine Buy-off. - Tracks and monitor key bottleneck stations to ensure max utilizations and clear the obstacles for ramp. - Provide regular executive reports on key issues that needs resolution FACTORY MANAGEMENT - Works with on-site SQE and MI to ensure in-process quality level and outgoing QC is meeting Apple global standards - Ensure MI conforms to Apple’s standard for security, labor rules, and safety. - Tracks factory progress on key indicators and reviews program to support these goals. - Collaborateand work with FATP and MI in resolving issues related to quality and quantity. - Do regular manufacturing line audit to ensure operation conformance to reports and specification
Education & Experience
- PhD or Masters in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Material Science or Chemical Engineering