EHS Engineer Taiwan
Longtan, Taiwan, Taiwan
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The EHS team at Apple is growing and we need ambitious, dedicated and flexible professionals to join a team with dynamic strengths committed to protecting the environment, health, and safety of our employees, customers and the global communities where we operate, while supporting our partners in their mission to develop amazing products. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is looking for a collaborative, highly organized professional to serve as an Environment, Health and Safety engineer to develop/implement EHS programs.
- 5+ years in relevant EHS experience in a semiconductor or panel manufacturing company.
- Bachelor degree and above, preference in chemical, electrical, mechanical or Health/Safety related field.
- Taiwan governmental level B of occupational safety/health certificate or above is necessary.
- Excellent English & Mandarin oral and written communication skill
- Honestly, strong self-initiative, motivated, teammate and committed while dealing with challenges/tasks.
- Shown ability to comfortably work across social boundaries, geographies and effectively collaborate with multi-functional organizations.
- Showed strength in completing complex tasks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Owning environmental certificates or ISO 45001/14001/18001 management system experience is plus.
- Understanding US or international safety standard or code is plus.
- Based in Taoyuan City and support other offices/sites - With the collaboration with corp EHS and reference to local/international regulation/standard/code or standard methodology, develop and drive strong EHS management programs to prevent EHS related non-compliances and support business partners to maintain a safe, consistent and environment friendly work place. - EHS management programs may include contractor management, training, emergency response, chemical management, hazard identification, risk management, health management and environment management..,etc. - Work with business partners to identify and implement necessary actions to ensure business operation activities are in compliance and risk handled. - ISO45001 or related Safety/Health management system introduction and maintenance - Ensure accuracy of reports and permits, licenses for compliance with local laws. - Effective communication with internal and external partners - Support off-site new projects/tasks may be assigned
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in related field