OLED Process Engineer
Longtan, Taiwan, Taiwan
Imaging what you could do here. Apple is looking for some OLED Process Engineers to develop new processes and designs for the OLED displays used in award-winning Apple products. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We believe this is an excellent opportunity to work on the New Technology project in the exemplary company consistently bringing innovations in the industry.
- Required experience in flat panel display of OLED process or major in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science , Physics and Optoelectronics engineering with experience relative display. i.e. OLED evaporation process, OLED device developing, OLED equipment operation and maintenance, flexible substrate handling, panel optical related experience.
- Background with OLED process is preferred.
- Experienced in display and related field, i.e. OLED process, Optical simulation and Display R&D activities.
- EFFECTIVE WRITTEN AND SPOKEN INTERPERSONAL SKILLS IN ENGLISH
- The willingness and ability to travel.
- Self-motivated and willing to take challenge to new technology who is comfortable working in a global, matrixed, fast-paced environment
You will work closely with the Apple HQ Team in California and Apple industrial partners worldwide to develop the new flat panel devices that enable the best display performance of products. You will have hands-on experience on OLED device, evaporation and panel integration, well understanding on OLED process and the correlation of product performance and yield. Familiar with OLED display process and experience on OLED evaporation, panel quality, failure mode analysis Equipment maintenance Material physical property and chemical purity analysis Achieve the best performance using an optimized manufacturing process for the future products. Optimize and improve existing OLED processes for new Apple products Shift duty maybe required for process operation.
Education & Experience
MS and above in Engineering
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.