Technical Program Manager - Camera Sensing
Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. === JOB SUMMARY === Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- - PhD or Masters in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Material Science or Chemical Engineering
- - Minimum 10 years of manufacturing or operational experience. Incumbent should have a good track record of managing the technical bring-up of new products from an operational, technical or design perspective.
- - Fluent English with excellent communication skills and ability to comprehend and articulate complex technical issues
- - Willing to travel outside of designated country. This could reach 50% on peak demand period.
- - Able to work under time pressure and adaptable to flex work hours for international conference calls.
- - Systematic and organized approach in problem solving and data analysis
- EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS PREFERABLE:
- - Worked in electronics high volume manufacturing with good knowledge of pick and place, adhesives materials, dispensing, bonding, thermal curing, encapsulation, singulation, visual inspection and automation qualification
- - Experience in Camera or sensor modules and ultra cleanroom management
- - Knowledge on production resource planning, labor, UPH, line efficiency balancing and 5S will be an added advantage
- - Second language (Mandarin Chinese / Korea / Malay / Japanese Nihongo) in Country assignment
NPI - Collaborate with R&D/Engineering/Supply Management team for timely deployment of new projects - Work with Module Integrators (MI) for controls runs and line/equipment certification Ramp Management - Serve as Technical lead to perform Factory readiness review with MI and Supply Management team for maximizing the fastest way to ramp production line to the MPS. - Identify, prioritize and manage key technical risks associated with a product to enable the quality ramp of a product. - Liaise with Engineering and MI for equipment deployment and Machine Buy-off. - Tracks and monitor key bottleneck stations to ensure max utilizations and clear the obstacles for ramp. - Provide regular executive reports on key issues that needs resolution Factory Management - Works with on-site SQE and MI to ensure in-process quality level and outgoing QC is meeting Apple global standards - Ensure MI conforms to Apple’s standard for security, labor rules, and safety. - Tracks factory progress on key indicators and reviews program to support these goals. - Collaborateand work with FATP and MI in resolving issues related to quality and quantity. - Do regular manufacturing line audit to ensure operation conformance to reports and specification
Education & Experience
- PhD or Masters in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Material Science or Chemical Engineering