Senior Package Process & Equipment Engineer
Longtan, Taiwan, Taiwan
At Apple we believe our products begin with our people. By hiring a diverse team, we drive creative thought. By giving that team everything they need, we drive innovation. By hiring incredible engineers, we drive precision. And through our collaborative process, we build memorable experiences for our customers. Apple is looking for some Senior Package Process and Equipment Engineers to develop new processes and designs for the panel displays used in award-winning Apple products. This is an excellent opportunity to work on the forefront of panel development with an exemplary company consistently bringing innovations in the industry. As part of Panel Systems, you will have responsibility to successfully develop new Apple products through the technical direction of highly talented cross-functional engineering teams and supplier partners specialized in the development of panels.
- 5+ years of semiconductor or related backend and packaging experience
- Experienced on pick and place/Mass transfer equipment design, tool maintenance and trouble shooting.
- PERFORM PROCESS AND MATERIAL DOE AND QUALIFICATION
- Document process specification, capability and manufacturing metrics (CpK, FMEA, etc)
- PROFICIENT IN VERBAL AND WRITTEN ENGLISH COMMUNICATION
- The willingness and ability to travel
- Self-motivated and willing to take challenges to new technology
As a Senior package Process/Equipment Engineer, you will look for new equipment and develop pick and place for advanced Apple product from the concept to the productivity verification. You also need to have equipment relative knowledge, you need to find out how to modify the equipment and maintain the performance. Work closely with the Apple HQ Team in California and Apple industrial partners in Asia to develop the new flat panel devices that enable the best display performance of products Achieve the best performance using an optimized manufacturing process for the future products
Education & Experience
BS or MS degree with engineering
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.