Electrical Test Engineer - Camera Hardware
Why Apple? We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. These elements come together to make Apple an amazing environment for motivated people to do the greatest work of their lives. You will become part of a team that sets the standard in developing excellence, creativity and innovation. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products? The Camera Hardware Engineering group is responsible for all research, design, development, test and qualification of camera hardware and software for Apple products. We are looking for an enthusiastic, high energy individual who can help us with tomorrow’s challenges.
- Min 2+ years relevant experience
- Good electrical fundamental skills and problem solving capability
- Hands on for prototyping solution and electrical testing methodology
- Strong knowledge of electrical measurement equipments and instrumentation
- Familiar with DCR, LCR, SI, PI, TDR, IL, RL and EMI test methodology
- Good user of AutoCAD, Cadence, Python, matlab and JMP.
- Capable of managing different projects in parallel
- Great interpersonal skills
Lead Electrical testing solution for camera module & sub-system. Work cross-functionally to set up test requirements and outline DFT (design for test) feedback to design team. Drive vendors for solution selection, tester design, bring up and implementation to meet high precision and high volume needs. Conduct failure analysis for engineering and MP builds Continuously improve test productivity and performance.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or industrial experience equivalent
- Knowledge of camera module integration
- Experience in ATE and ICT in high volume production environment
- ~25% travel to both Apple and suppliers’ facilities will be required for testing development and production bring up