Engineering Program Specialist
Taipei, Taiwan, Taiwan
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As an Engineering Program Specialist (EPS) in the New Technology organization, you will be responsible for on-time delivery of In-coming materials and out-going modules (Display, Touch, Camera, etc). Your goals are to resolve all logistic issues without impacting the project schedule, and provide logistic communicate to the project team. We believe this is an excellent opportunity to work on the New Technology project in the exemplary company consistently bringing innovations in the industry.
- At least 3 years of industry experiences.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility;
- Detailed orientated and has can-do attitude.
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional team to achieve project goals.
Point-to-Point tracking of Engineering Bill of Materials. Communicate logistic status. Raise or resolve any logistic issues (custom delay, flight disruption, material shortage, etc). Ensure production Clear-to-Build. Drive day-to-day logistic activities to meet overall program objectives.
Education & Experience
Bachelor or equivalent.
- Experience in logistic management (moving things from point A to point B). Familiar with Custom Clearance requirements. Experience working in a manufacturing environment 20~40% Traveling required.