Instrumentation Hardware Systems Engineer
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Our community is made up of every kind of individual: artists and designers, engineers and scientists, thinkers and doers. Together we create things and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. So if you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a ca- reer with Apple might be your dream job. Just be ready to dream big.
- BS/MS EE.
- Have design experiences in some of these areas: audio circuit, linear and/or switching power
- supply, high speed signal integrity, USB3/DisplayPort/HDMI/MIPI, high precision ADC, ARM
- based MCU system programming.
- Must have hands-on experiences with bench equipments such as oscilloscope, power supply,
- DMM, electronic load.
- Must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations.
The instrumentation hardware systems engineer will be in charge of developing customized test instruments and complete test systems to test the electrical performance of Apple products. The ideal candidate is an EE with good scripting skills, and most of all, enjoys shipping a work- ing system instead of designing on paper. • Design, troubleshoot and debug electrical functional test equipments such as low noise audio signal digitizer, precise current meter, high speed switcher, efficient and fast power supply, etc. • Prototype HW test systems for consumer electronics. Propose, review and implement validation plans. • Circuit analysis and simulation. • Provide guidance to PCB layout. • Data analysis. • Create and maintain functional test plans, troubleshoot test plan implementation. • Manage suppliers/manufacturing parters/test development schedule.
Education & Experience
- Programming language (Python, C etc.)
- • Embedded system programming
- • FPGA development