Fab Operation Engineer
Longtan, Taiwan, Taiwan
Join a unique display incubation team within Apple. Think you know what the displays of the future will be? Help Apple build them! At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We believe this is an excellent opportunity to work on the New Technology project in the outstanding company consistently bringing innovations in the industry. Do something different! Apple is looking for a Fab Operation Engineer to manage fab operations for the panel displays used in award-winning Apple products. This is an excellent opportunity to work on the forefront of panel development with an exemplary company consistently bringing innovations in the industry. You will not only focus on managing the lots running, but also on improving operation flow for display development. As part of Operation, you will be responsible for production control, work closely with engineering teams, and take responsibility for capacity and cycle time improvement.
- Basic understanding of TFT process and manufacturing key indices.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment.
- Highly self-motivated person with innovative thinking. Willing to take challenge to new technology.
- Familiar with TFT equipments is a plus.
- In charge of lots running and the basic troubleshooting for the equipments in TFT production line. - Optimize and improve the operations in the cleanroom to boost fab capacity and operational efficiency. - Work closely with the engineering teams to make sure all the lots can be delivered on time, and allocate resources that are in line with project goals. - Support on equipment maintenance to sustain high available time for productions.
Education & Experience
MS degree in engineering, or bachelor degree plus a minimum of 2 years experience.