Longtan, Taiwan, Taiwan
Apple is looking for some Senior Panel Process Engineers, Failure Analysis and Integration Engineers to develop new processes and designs for the panel displays used in award-winning Apple products. This is an excellent opportunity to work on the forefront of panel development with an outstanding company consistently bringing innovations in the industry. As part of Panel Systems, you will have responsibility to build new panel products through the technical direction of dedicates multi-functional engineering teams and supplier partners specialized in the development of panels.
- Required experience in flat panel display process technology and process integration for new product, i.e. Photo Lithography, Thin Film, Etch or Integration function for a-Si TFT, Metal Oxide TFT and/or LTPS TFT;
- Experienced in management of display and related field, i.e. TFT process, TFT equipment, Fab operation and R&D activities;
- Able to analysis failure mode of panel and find out the root cause;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Willing to travel;
- Self-motivated and willing to take the challenges coming from new technologies;
- Background with TFT device engineering.
In this team, you will look for new materials and develop tough process for groundbreaking display panels from the concept to the efficiency verification. You will find out how to modify the equipment and maintain good performance in Thin film, Photo Lithography or Etch field to fulfill the process development of display module. - Work as an Asia based position; - Work closely with the Apple HQ Team in California and Apple industrial partners in Asia to develop the new flat panel devices that enable the best display performance of products; - Achieve the best performance using an optimized manufacturing process for the future products; - Optimize and improve existing TFT backplane processes for new Apple products.
Education & Experience
MS degree in engineering with 5 years of related experiences or above