Assembly Integration Engineer
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Do you like to work on ground breaking technologies that enable amazing new products? Do you have the attention for details and love for excellence to work towards an extraordinary result? We are looking for a hardworking and passionate IC Packaging Engineer to join our team! In this highly visible role, you will develop advanced packaging technologies, define assembly baseline processes, decide package BOM, establish package design rules that are optimized for performance, reliability, yield and cost for a variety of projects including SoC!
- Experience in Semiconductor Packaging field.
- Working knowledge in materials characterization and analysis
- Solid understanding of large FCBGA package, MCM package, 2.5D packaging and 3D packaging technology.
- General understanding of packaging technologies, assembly processes, IC packaging materials, reliability standards, FA techniques, etc.
- Good communication skills that can enable you to work well with internal multi-functional teams and overseas suppliers.
- Ability to work independently and solve projects with minimum supervision.
- Good engineering problem solving skills with strong engineering physics and fundamentals.
- Can use package design softwares, APD, Virtuoso, etc.
- Working knowledge in memory packaging.
- Good program management skill
- Responsible to lead packaging technology development. - Work with cross functional team and lead SoC Package development efforts. - Package architecture / Package integration Innovation - Work with foundry and OSAT to bring packaging solution from concept to HVM. - Drive industry with advanced Package solutions, new material development, and specs. - 5% International travel.
Education & Experience
BS and +10 years of relevant industry experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.