Computer Vision / Machine Learning Intern
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Machine Learning and AI
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Multifaceted, amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product! Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? At Apple, we are pushing the boundary of what is possible to improve the lives of our customers. The Zurich Vision Lab is focused on improving communication by advancing the state of the art in computer vision and machine learning. We are shipping features such as Persona for Apple Vision Pro, Portrait Mode, ARKit, Animoji and FaceTime Eye Contact. These breakthroughs are enabled by state of the art research combined with world class design. We are looking for a computer vision and machine learning research intern to work on neural rendering and generative models for the next generation of Apple products.
- Good experience in Python and deep learning frameworks (PyTorch or similar)
- Solid foundation in 3D geometry and deep learning
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Good software design, problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience in neural rendering, generative models and 3D graphics is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
This position requires a highly motivated person who wants to join us in doing research in the field of neural rendering and generative models. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, evaluating and improving computer vision and machine learning algorithms based on the latest advancements in the field.
Education & Experience
During the internship you must be enrolled in a PhD or Masters program in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, Machine Learning or equivalent. We prefer candidates who are close to finishing the program.
- * Availability for 6 months minimum is preferred.
- * Publication record at top conferences such as CVPR/ECCV/ICCV/SIGGRAPH/NeurIPS is a plus.
- * Experience in the industry is a plus