SoC Automation Flow Engineer
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
Does making the next phenomenal technology product excite you? Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, our new insights have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We bring passion and dedication to our job and when you are a part of that team there's no telling what you could accomplish. Design Verification Engineers at Apple are responsible for verifying the functionality and performance of Apple’s premier SOCs. This is a critical job within Apple's Hardware Technology organization, and we'd love to have you join us
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the development and maintenance of automation within a hardware or software development environment.
- - Significant experience scripting in Unix environment with Perl, Python, or Ruby
- - Solid understanding of modern software development processes and standard methodologies
- - Ability to design quantitative experiments, capture data, and analyze and present results
- - Experience with batch job / cloud execution environments is a plus
- - Experience with SQL and database configuration and operation is a plus
- - Knowledge of hardware design verification tool configuration and operation is a plus
- - Knowledge of hardware design verification methodologies is a plus
- Develop, deploy, and support robust, configurable, and scalable tools and frameworks to enable SOC hardware development and verification across multiple projects - Work directly with hardware design and verification engineers across multiple sites to deliver dedication solutions throughout the organization - Partner with other Apple-internal automation teams to demonstrate and improve flows in related organizations by driving new requirements and demonstrating standard methodologies - Identify, capture, and analyze metrics for improved automation reliability and efficiency - Work directly with project leads and engineers to support projects from start to finish and to forecast future needs to stay ahead of project demand - Talk to external tool vendors to ensure their tools are accurately integrated and fully leveraged while assisting with the identification and tracking of issues - Find opportunities for the development and deployment of new software and technologies
Education & Experience
Minimum of BS + 10 years relevant industry experience.