Technical Project Manager, Support Readiness
Sacramento, California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The AppleCare Support Experience Special Projects Team is seeking a passionate Technical Project Manager to manage a growing portfolio of contact center programs. This role will influence worldwide Apple Support strategy as well as customer-facing experiences while driving contact center readiness for highly complex, confidential projects.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing projects or programs, including global, cross-organizational contact center or customer support initiatives, with an emphasis on technology solutions
- Deep knowledge crafting service processes with the comprehensive customer journey in mind
- Ability to abstract technical details and effectively communicate to audiences at different levels
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Outstanding influencing skills to unify and collaborate with teams with varied strengths
- Successful track record handling large-scale high profile projects and deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of the system development life-cycles
- Extensive knowledge of contact center tools and processes a plus
Obsess over the customer support experience and deliver innovative solutions for our global Advisor population. Partner with business and technical teams to craft a comprehensive end-to-end customer support experience keeping both the customer and the Advisor at center. Define requirements for Advisor systems, training, content and quality measurement and drive deliverables through partner teams. Inspire others to fight for excellence, even under competing priorities and pressures. Effectively lead meetings ranging from 2 to 40+ participants, and communicate resulting actions. See opportunities to use automation to maximize efficiency. Proactively look for risks (technological, organizational, political) and identify appropriate mitigation plans. Work well independently as well as seek expertise and involve the right experts for the best customer and Advisor experience. Drive schedule, planning meetings and activities for Contact Center Readiness. Foster healthy debate and seek to understand multiple perspectives. Analyze data and report on performance of project and program to varied audiences. Approach problems flexibly, and be willing to adapt and modify your approach, without compromising on the outcome.
Education & Experience
BS CE/CS or equivalent experience required