Are you passionate about driving sales, building relationships, and consulting with customers on business solutions? Do you want to connect entrepreneurs and professionals with the tools they need to build success? As a Business Pro, you help customers discover how Apple products can transform the way they work — and you build loyalty by maintaining those customer relationships. In this role, you serve as both a resource and a mentor to your fellow Apple Store team members. You also partner with store leadership to find opportunities to connect customers with powerful tools and solutions that help their business thrive.
- At least three years of success and high performance in sales of technology or business solutions, or equivalent.
- Proven ability to take a personalized, solution-based approach to customer needs.
- Advanced consultative expertise in Apple and third-party solutions, mobility adoption, and business transformation.
As a Business Pro, it’s your job to drive sales and awareness of Apple’s products for the business community. You keep customers engaged by leading briefings and workshops that showcase how Apple and third-party technology and services can help them build success. With the help of customer relationship management (CRM) tools, you plan and forecast business performance through account management, pipeline building, and opportunity management. You develop account plans to start and expand adoption of solutions across the Apple ecosystem — and deepen adoption within an organization. To ensure compliance with policies and procedures, you maintain a deep understanding of all retail business programs and offerings. Working closely with store leadership, you assess accounts’ individual needs and work to support the transition of those accounts to the Apple team that will best meet the customer’s specific needs.
Education & Experience
- • You possess strong business insight, as well as general knowledge of key small business industries, technology trends in communities, and business challenges.
- • You have excellent listening, influencing, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to establish positive relationships with customers, as well as within Apple and our team.
- • You have extraordinary written and verbal communication skills, in person and on the phone.
- • You can work effectively with business owners and executives across all organizational levels.
- • You have a proven ability to connect with people, manage processes efficiently, and prioritize without sacrificing the customer experience.
- • You can adapt in a dynamic, ever-changing retail environment.