Embedded Software Engineer
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. The Embedded SW Engineer will work on next generation iPhone and other innovative products. You will join an international team acting as the team’s local technical professional at manufacturing sites in China. We invite you to join us on this venture and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Recent experience with programming, testing and debugging embedded devices;
- Knowledge of Digital communication protocols (i.e. PCIe, SPMI, I2C, RFFE, etc);
- Familiarity with lab test equipment including logic analyzers, Protocol analyzers, oscilloscopes etc;
- Hands-on programming skills C/C++/Python etc;
- Experience with working in or with manufacturing an advantage;
- Knowledge/Experience of wireless communication domain (Cell, WiFi, BT, NFC, etc) is an advantage;
- Language skills: Very good English skills required, Chinese (Mandarin) an advantage.
You will design and maintain hardware test suites for Apple's mobile products. You will work side by side with a team of engineers on specifying, implementing and debugging stress tests for new products in development. Some of your responsibilities will include: - Write, debug, and integrate new tests for integrated chipsets (Baseband, application processors, PMUs etc); - Support product development builds in China; - Work closely with hardware engineers to debug hardware issues exposed during testing; - Early engagement with design teams to develop and implement test plans.
Education & Experience
BS CS/EE/CE or similar (MS preferred) Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience