Intern - AI/ML Project for Product Regulatory Compliance - Beijing
Beijing, Beijing, China
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a potential candidate to be involved into AI/ML and database development for Regulatory Compliance in terms of regulation and standard. The candidate will work together with a team of highly skilled project managers, AI/ML technology and product compliance within Apple.
- Basic AI/ML knowledge and experience.
- Webpage design. Good to know CSS, HTML
- Basic knowledge on Wifi/Bluetooth/2G/3G/4G/5G;
- Solid planning and communication skills.
- Abilities to work in cross-functional teams across multiple time zones.
- Self motivation
- Fluent in English
- Develop regulatory compliance database by AI/ML; - Generate report by Large Language Model; - Develop automation tools for testing;
Education & Experience
Bachelor and above at EE/CE preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in substantial ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.